Website Support & Hosting
After we build your WordPress website, we are perfectly poised to keep it running smoothly. Let us take care of your updates, security, hosting, and adjustments so you can remain focused on what really matters—serving your customers.
Learn more about Enspire's services or schedule a call with our team.
Why would I need support for my WordPress website?
As your business website represents you, your company, and brand, it is important to make sure it stays up to date and continues to make a good impression with your visitors. With our support plans, our team checks regularly for WordPress updates, keep your website secure, and helps keep things running in the backend so you can stay focused on delivering your products or services to your customers.
Why keep my website updated regularly?
We highly recommend keeping your WordPress website and plugins up to date. This is important for security reasons as well as keeping the functionality of your site updated. By not running updates it could lead to an unsecured site or even worse, bigger problems of plugin compatibility or site failure.
Our Support Services
We offer 3 levels of support services depending on your website needs. Our support options include:
- Support Package – We keep your WordPress website up-to-date and field any technical questions that may arise.
- Security Package – In addition to providing support, our team monitors and reports on your website’s security.
- Fully Equipped Package – Support, security, backups, maintenance work–let us focus on your website so you can focus on your business.
Our Hosting Services
We provide different hosting levels depending on how much space your website needs. The larger the website, the more space required. Our hosting support services includes:
- High performance WordPress Managed Cloud Hosting with Blue Ocean
- Staging Server
- Uptime Monitoring
- Dedicated support related to hosting
We’re Ready to Listen.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us today to get the support plan that works for you.Schedule a Call