Pay Per Click Advertising with Google
Reach new customers, increase website traffic, brand awareness, and sales with Pay Per Click Advertising, also known as PPC. Our team helps create and build PPC campaigns to increase leads and revenue for small and large businesses.
Why Google PPC Ads?
Over 60% of consumers said they would click on a Google Ad when they are looking for products or services according to Blue Corona statistics. On average every dollar spent with PPC ads generates two dollars in revenue according to Google.
Besides the increase in potential revenue, one of the main reasons for choosing to use PPC ads is that you can reach people that want to reach you. Ads can be shown at the top of search results when people are searching for specific services or products, so it’s hyper-targeted to the right people.
Here are some PPC statistics to really show how important and useful a solid PPC strategy can improve your business:
- 63 percent of people said they’d click on a Google ad. (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- Google Ads results receive 65 percent of the clicks that started with buying keywords, while organic results only receive 35 percent. (Craig McConnel)
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in AdWords. (Google)
- On average, 41 percent of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page. (Wordstream)
- For high commercial intent searches (someone looking to buy a product) paid ads get 65 percent of all clicks. (Wordstream)
- The average click-through rate for an ad in the first position is 7.94 percent. An average click-through rate is 2 percent. (AccuraCast)
- PPC visitors are 50 percent more likely to purchase something than organic visitors. (Unbounce)
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80 percent. (Google)
- Display advertising has proven to increase traffic to websites by 300 percent. (Visually)
- 70 percent of millennials like it when they can click on a product from an ad. (Google, 2018)
Monthly Google PPC Ad Services
We implement and manage your Google Ads campaigns, assisting in identifying the best ad type for your business, targeting your audience, researching keywords, analysis of competitor ads, and reaching conversions.
Why use our PPC management service?
This service is perfect for any business that is serious about growing revenue and increasing leads. You don’t have to have huge budgets to benefit from paid Google Ads to reap the returns.
Our service allows you to get the most out of your PPC spend maximizing your ROI. We create competitor analysis, campaign strategy and much more.
With our Google Ad PPC services we provide you with an extensive PPC strategy that we adjust as we go. We also provide in-depth reporting so you can see where your ad spend has gone and what your returns are. As part of the service we provide the following:
- Custom Google Ad PPC Strategy
- Keyword research
- Competitor Analysis
- Custom Ad campaign copy
- A/B testing of Ads
- Strategic ad bidding to maximize your ROI
- In-depth monthly reporting