We are looking for a Web Developer who has a good (hopefully long term) relationship with WordPress and is motivated to combine the art of design with
the art of coding.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the applications.
You will work with the UI/UX team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You will be part of a constantly growing team of passionate people.
Chisinau, city center
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize web apps for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Effectively collaborate with other team members
- Review code and ensure compliance with standards
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of at least 1 Responsive framework (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Proficient understanding of front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp)
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience working with page builders such as Divi
- Ability to write custom back-end code (PHP) that adheres to best practices and complies with code standards
- Good knowledge and experience with Git and Git Flow
- Any other relevant skills and qualifications will be considered an advantage
- Smart, gets things done
- Perfectionist when it comes to code quality
- Committed to following dev “best practices”
- Passionate about developing simple, clean, and attractive UI
- Willing to embrace the concept of iterative development as a means for building excellent products
- Product-centric orientation